|EVENT INFO for Cowboys
|CONCLUDED EVENTS in 2008
- Dec 14 (Sun), 2008
- WINTER COUNTRY DANCE PARTY
- Dance party with country live music.
- WHEN: Dec 14 (Sun), 2008 3:00pm-6:00pm
- WHERE: URBANA
LATINA (4-2-10 Sakae, Naka-ku, Nagoya-shi, Aichi, Japan)
- APPEARING: THE AUS CITY LIMITS
- PRICE: ¥6,500 (¥6,000 in advance) including free drink
and light meel.
- SPONSER: DANCIN' CADILLAC
- CONTACT: Hammy
- WEB: http://hammy.ciao.jp/ (Japanese)
- Nov 21 (Fri), 2008
- I SAW THE LIGHT Vol.27
- Country concert.
- WHEN: Nov 21 (Fri), 2008 START 6:30pm
- WHERE: Tiara
Koutou (2-28-36 Sumiyoshi, Koutou-ku, Tokyo Japan TEL 03-3635-5500)
- PRICE: ¥4,500 (¥4,000 in advance)
- APPEARING: Shintaro Ishida and City Lights, Miya Ishida(Vo),
- CONTACT: Teraon TEL 045-662-2121
- SHOOTING, HORSE
- Oct 25 (Sat), 2008
JCSN SHOOTING CIRCUIT
- Mounted shooting baloons competition. They use fake gun with real
horses. Anyone can compete with reservation. This is only in Japan.
- WHEN: Oct 25 (Sat), 2008 10:00am - 4:00pm
- WHERE: Western
Riding Club Rocky (Map)
- PRICE: Entry for ¥8,000 for vister / ¥5,000 for members
including lunch. (Free for watching only)
- CONTACT: JCSN (in
- WEB: jcsn.jp/info081025.htm (Japanese)
- Oct 19 (Sun), 2008
- 20th Country Gold
- Country Gold is Japan's largest country festival held every October
since 1989. It is a world famous concert event which brings top
professional country artists to Japan from the United States. With
attendance in the tens of thousands, it is a central event for the
Western world in Japan. There are no fixed seatings at the event
with sitting or standing on the grass being the only means of enjoying
the concerts, so getting in early and grabbing a good spot is essential. There
are various booths nearby selling food and merchandise, and even an
area where you can enjoy the music while having a nice Bar-B-Q. Gates
open at 12, but most begin lining up around nine in order to secure
the best seating.
- WHEN: Oct 19 (Sun), 2008 OPEN 9:00am START 12:00pm - 6:30pm
- WHERE: Aspecta (Green pier Minami-Aso) (TEL 09676-7-1161) (Kumamoto,
- APPEARING: Mark Chestnut, Bomshel, Cherryholmes, The Lost
Trailers, Charlie Nagatani
& The Cannon Balls
- PRICE: ¥8,000 (¥7,000 in advance) sold by Ticket Pia
- CONTACT: Country
Gold Information (096-359-2735)
- WEB: www.countrygold.net (Japanese) (English)
- Oct 11 (Sat), 2008 in Okinawa, Japan
- Oct 14(Tue), 15(Wed), 2008 in Tokyo, Japan
- Stan Silver Live!
- Stan Silver, an American country music artist will come and play
in Japan! He wil have live performance in Okinawa and Tokyo, Japan.
Stan Silver was born in New York, raised in Daytona Beach, Florida,
he lives in the USA and Europe and is touring the world. With the true
spirit of Country, Folk & R'n'R in his songs he's coming to Japan
to introduce his new CD 'Higher Ground'. After the great success at
some major country festivals in Europe (Mragowo, Poland & N・burgring,
Germany) he will be back in Los Angeles for a few shows. Following
his first single "Higher Ground", which made it to some high
airplay chart positions and was voted #2 Song of the Year 2007 at NYCountry.com,
the new single "True Love (is Hard to Find)" is beeing picked
up by more and more radio stations world wide. Although he mostly plays
original music, he likes to sneak in a few of his favorite cover songs
during his performance. To watch some live videos and listen to some
of his songs go to www.stan-silver.com.
- WHEN & WHERE:
- Oct 11 (Sat), 2008
Nashville (220 Kitame, Chatan-cho, Okinawa, Japan ) TEL:090-1947-8655
- Oct 14 (Tue), 2008
at LITTLE TEXAS (1-15-9
Meguro Meguro-ku, Tokyo, Japan) TEL:03-3492-6677
- Oct 15 (Wed), 2008
House (2nd Floor, Isomura Bldg., 5-1-4 Akasaka, Minato-ku, Tokyo,
- WEB: www.stan-silver.com
- Oct 12(Sun), 2008
- Bullriding by Brazilian living in Japan. Some riders will come from
- WHEN: Oct 12(Sun) 10:00am-6:00pm
- WHERE: ECOPA (Fukuroi-shi
Shizuoka pref, Japan)
- CONTACT: 090-8132-3273 (Geraldo Nascimento)
- Cancelled. Ticket Pia will pay back until 26th October.
- HORSE SHOW
- Oct 4 (Sat)-5(Sun), 2008
- NCA Western Fair 2008 Autumn
- Reining, Trail class, Barrel Racing, Grand, Work tornament etc.
- WHEN: Oct 4(Sat)-5(Sun) Start 8:00- / Autumn Party 6:30pm-
- WHERE: D-J Ranch (1-22 Iwanai-cho, Obihiro-shi, Hokkaido,
- PRICE: Free / Party ¥2,000
- CONTACT: D-J RANCH：0155-60-2675（Mr.
Mochida）, KAZ Horse Training：0155-60-2678（Mr.
- Sep 27 (Sat)-28(Sun), 2008
- WAKE UP TULSA (Autumn Country Dance
- Dance Party.
- WHEN: Sep 27(Sat)-28(Sun) Open 12:00pm
- WHERE: Kawaguchiko Fit Resort Club (Yamanashi, Japan)
- PRICE: ¥25,000 (including supper and breakfast)
- CONTACT: Wake Up Tulsa Planning
- June 29(Thu), 2008
- Country Heaven in Ise
- Country music concert and attractions. You can enjoy country music with your family all day. Attractions: Cowboy goods sale, Flea Market, Food court, Haley and Davidson motorcycles, Retro Cars, Japanese Self-deffence Force, Chain Saw Art, Pony Ride, Hot-air balloon, Kids-corner.
- WHEN: June 29(Sun), 2008, 11:00pm - 17:30
- WHERE: Sun Arena (Ise, Mie, Japan)
- APPEARING: Shintaro Ishida and City lights, MIya Ishida, Special Guest: Yuko Sasaki
- PRICE: ¥5,000 (¥4,000 in advance)
- CONTACT: Sun Arena(0596-22-7700), Ticket Pia
- WEB: http://www.sun-arena.or.jp/
- Horse Show, Country
- June 7(Sat)-8(Sun), 2008
- NCA Western Fair 2008 Spring
- Reining, Western Trail, Brarrel Racing, etc.
Kid's Rodeo, Horse Shoe Game
Spring Party on 7th night.
- WHEN: June 7(Dat)-8(Sun), 2008, 8:30pm -
- WHERE: D-J Ranch (1-22, Iwanai-cho, Obihiro-city, Hokkaido, Japan)
- PRICE: Free (¥2,000 for partry)
- CONTACT: Mochida (0155-60-2675) at D-J Ranch, Kawashima(0155-60-2678) at KAZ Horse Training
- May 23(Fri), 2008
- Country Music Today "I SAW THE LIGHT Vol.26"
- Country music concert.
- WHEN: May 23(Thu), 2008, 6:30pm - (Open at 6:00pm)
- WHERE: Tiara Koutou small hall (2-28-36 Sumiyoshi Koutou-ku, Tokyo, Japan) TEL 03-3635-5500
- APPEARING: Shintaro Ishida and City Lights, MIya Ishida, Special Guest: Takaaki Sakamoto
- PRICE: ¥4,500 (¥4,000 in advance)
- CONTACT: Teraon 045-662-2121)
- WEB: http://www.kcf.or.jp/tiara/concert_detail_020200300044.html
Copyright © 2008 Masaji Munekuni All Rights Reserved.
Unauthorized Reproduction and Copying Prohibited